Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
La mia penna preferita: Waterman 554 LEC
Il mio inchiostro preferito: KWZ Walk over Vistula
Misura preferita del pennino: Flessibile
Arte Italiana FP.IT M: 077
Fp.it ℵ: 114
Fp.it 霊気: 034
Località: domiciliato a Reggio Calabria, residente a Chieri (TO)
SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da rolex hunter »

Bellissime; mi pare di vedere che sono della produzione, diciamo così, "moderna" (a cartuccia) e non quelle vintage con caricamento a leva, giusto??

Gorgeous!! seems to me they're the "modern" version (cartridge filling) instead of the "Vintage" with LF, right???
Giorgio

la penna perfetta non esiste, quindi per essere felici bisogna avere tante penne (cit.)
&...
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member (cit)
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.
La mia penna preferita: Montblanc 146 by Ariel kullock
Il mio inchiostro preferito: blu Waterman
Misura preferita del pennino: Stub

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

Hello Rolex Hunter,

You are right, this skyline has been made from the 1990 and comes with converter / long cartridge.We have produced those pens with a piston moulding machine to see how it looks....
I wopuld like to do it again but we do not have tje machine anymore....what a pity
rolex hunter
Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
SKYLINE EVERSHARP

coconutta ha scritto:Hello Rolex Hunter,

You are right, this skyline has been made from the 1990 and comes with converter / long cartridge. We have produced those pens with a piston moulding machine to see how it looks....
I would like to do it again but we do not have tje machine anymore....what a pity
call me just George.
you have produced those pens??? who the heaven are you???

I still have one "yellow cab" version, MIB, complete with the cab model, exactly like this one (images 2 and 3 from Airline International site)
EversharpYellowCab06.jpg
EversharpYellowCab06.jpg (95.77 KiB) Visto 7839 volte
EversharpYellowCab07.jpg
EversharpYellowCab07.jpg (345.33 KiB) Visto 7839 volte
EversharpYellowCab08.jpg
EversharpYellowCab08.jpg (342.63 KiB) Visto 7839 volte
anyway, the largest part of my skyline collection are vintage models; IMHO nicest examples are those striped and, with some lucky, you can find some flexible nibs that are buttery soft...

Giorgio
Giorgio

la penna perfetta non esiste, quindi per essere felici bisogna avere tante penne (cit.)
&...
I don't want to belong to any club that will accept people like me as a member (cit)
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

rolex hunter ha scritto:
coconutta ha scritto:Hello Rolex Hunter,

You are right, this skyline has been made from the 1990 and comes with converter / long cartridge. We have produced those pens with a piston moulding machine to see how it looks....
I would like to do it again but we do not have tje machine anymore....what a pity
call me just George.
you have produced those pens??? who the heaven are you???

I still have one "yellow cab" version, MIB, complete with the cab model, exactly like this one (images 2 and 3 from Airline International site)
EversharpYellowCab06.jpg
EversharpYellowCab07.jpg
EversharpYellowCab08.jpg
anyway, the largest part of my skyline collection are vintage models; IMHO nicest examples are those striped and, with some lucky, you can find some flexible nibs that are buttery soft...

Giorgio
Ciao Giorgio, mio marito , Emmanuel Caltagirone, non parla in italiano,(nonostante il suo cognome, che di francese ha ben poco) ma francese o inglese, è lui che ha prodotto la tua yellow cab!
saluti

Cristina
lucadanna
Touchdown
Touchdown
La mia penna preferita: Pelikan
Il mio inchiostro preferito: Sailor
Misura preferita del pennino: Fine
Fp.it ℵ: 122

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da lucadanna »

A questo punto scusate l'offerta topic, ma dunque in Sicilia, a due passi da me, abbiamo i produttori della Skiline? :o :shock:
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

lucadanna ha scritto:A questo punto scusate l'offerta topic, ma dunque in Sicilia, a due passi da me, abbiamo i produttori della Skiline? :o :shock:
ciao ebbene si, viviamo a due passi da te e fra l'altro ho anche dei cari amici di Raffadali!

Buona giornata

Cristina
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

Hello Gorgio,

Yes, if you have a look of the company history at http://www.wahleversharp.com you will find more details.
To do simple, I produced first time the skylines in 1993 just after I bought the trademark , at that time they were produced in France where my father had a pen factory. We have produced fountain pens and rollerballs skylines and the yellow cab and the skyline army all in aluminium ( see the photo ) then we stopped the production in 1999 when my family sold the pen company.
As a collector myself , I always kept in touch with the pen collector world mainly in the US, not because the US as a country but because the pen collector world is much more bigger in the US than Europe, see attached a photo of the washington pen show just to have an idea..
Then, in 2012 with my friend Syd Saperstein who is known as "the wahlnut " the "doctor" Eversharp who have decided to collaborate for the resurrezione of the wahl-eversharp name, then in 2013 this idea cames true.
we are selling directly to people through our website with no middleman, B2C business to consumer.
We are doing assembling, control, and shipping here in Sicily and doing all by myself. Sicily is not the right place to produce pen parts , sicily has not industrial know-how like the north of Italia, good for tourism and basta ! but beautiful place. Alls parts comes for Europe, swiss for resin, germany for clip and nib, france for caps and gold and rhodium plating and polishing.
We do not know yet what new Eversharp we will do, maybe the decoband or the doric, will see....
I f you are looking for something about Eversharp parts or pens, just let me know I have many things. The yellow cab becomes hard to find but I still have around 15 pens boxed.
Excepted Eversharp, I am collecting pens moderns and vintage and if you look I have already published a few of them on the Forum.

Sorry to have been a bit long,
A nice day to you
Emmanuel
Allegati
skyline army.JPG
skyline army.JPG (163.26 KiB) Visto 7824 volte
washington DC pen show
washington DC pen show
US PEN SHOW.jpg (691.09 KiB) Visto 7824 volte
here is my car ! no it is a joke..
here is my car ! no it is a joke..
mercedes-pens.jpg (362.41 KiB) Visto 7824 volte
rolex hunter
Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
SKYLINE EVERSHARP

coconutta ha scritto: Ciao Giorgio, mio marito , Emmanuel Caltagirone, non parla in italiano,(nonostante il suo cognome, che di francese ha ben poco) ma francese o inglese, è lui che ha prodotto la tua yellow cab!
saluti

Cristina
Si lo avevo capito; per questo ho scritto in inglese.

OK, negli anni 90 ho "conosciuto" Nathan Tardiff, PRIMA che si mettesse a fare le Ahab (quando dico "conosciuto" intendo che a parte le penne abbiamo finito per chiaccherare via mail anche di affari personali, e per un bel pò di tempo, e poi ci siamo fugacemente incontrati ad un pen show) nonchè David Nishimura e Sam Fiorella (London Pen Show).
Adesso Mr. Skyline.... e lui sta anche relativamente vicino; organizziamo una mangiata di pesce da Nino Letojanni??? (o comunque da quelle parti....)

Giorgio
Giorgio

&...
rolex hunter
Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
SKYLINE EVERSHARP

coconutta ha scritto:Hello Gorgio,

Yes, if you have a look of the company history at http://www.wahleversharp.com you will find more details.
....we are selling directly to people through our website with no middleman, B2C business to consumer.
Emmanuel
Nice Place, I went to the site, I've had NO idea Skyline production was resurrected, but OTOH I have to admit my pen passion ahs cooled down a bit from "roaring '90" :)
Unsure If I'll like steel nibs you're using but, assuming they're flexible enough
(and I'm sayng "flexible", not "rigid-but-if-you-push-enough-they-flex-someways", like Noodler's do :o ) I'll have to give them a try.
coconutta ha scritto: ...... the pen collector world is much more bigger in the US than Europe, see attached a photo of the washington pen show just to have an idea..
yes I know... I've been, in different years, at London Pen show, Washington DC Supershow and Long island pens show.
Also to Rome pen show and Turin pen show and catania pen show.....
nothing to compare!!! so I stopped to go to pen shows
coconutta ha scritto: We do not know yet what new Eversharp we will do, maybe the decoband or the doric, will see....
I f you are looking for something about Eversharp parts or pens, just let me know I have many things.

Emmanuel
We'll surely talk about this, via forum or via mail; BUT now that your identity has been revealed (just like a sort of marvel super-hero), expect tons of mails from fellow collectors here.

All the best and hope to be able to have a get together at a Sicily pen show (do they still exist?? Catania, Palermo???)
Giorgio

&...
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

Hi gorgio,
it is me again, is it that nibs you talking about, right ?
Allegati
grey skyline with flex nib
grey skyline with flex nib
IMG_1910.JPG (275.79 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
IMG_1909.JPG
IMG_1909.JPG (301.3 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
extra flexible nib
extra flexible nib
IMG_1911.JPG (295.43 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
manifold nib usually made to write on carbon paper
manifold nib usually made to write on carbon paper
IMG_1912.JPG (272.66 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
unusual skyline pen clip not goes around the top
unusual skyline pen clip not goes around the top
IMG_1913.JPG (184.47 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
unusual skyline which not have the W doble check envraving on clip
unusual skyline which not have the W doble check envraving on clip
IMG_1915.JPG (151.6 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
in details
in details
IMG_1916.JPG (225.87 KiB) Visto 7819 volte
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

Unsure If I'll like steel nibs you're using but, assuming they're flexible enough
(and I'm sayng "flexible", not "rigid-but-if-you-push-enough-they-flex-someways", like Noodler's do :o ) I'll have to give them a try.

have a look on this video, an american collector is doing "una prova "of the nib

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... b4AmMug784#!
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

rolex hunter ha scritto:
coconutta ha scritto: Ciao Giorgio, mio marito , Emmanuel Caltagirone, non parla in italiano,(nonostante il suo cognome, che di francese ha ben poco) ma francese o inglese, è lui che ha prodotto la tua yellow cab!
saluti

Cristina

OK, negli anni 90 ho "conosciuto" Nathan Tardiff, PRIMA che si mettesse a fare le Ahab (quando dico "conosciuto" intendo che a parte le penne abbiamo finito per chiaccherare via mail anche di affari personali, e per un bel pò di tempo, e poi ci siamo fugacemente incontrati ad un pen show) nonchè David Nishimura e Sam Fiorella (London Pen Show).
Adesso Mr. Skyline.... e lui sta anche relativamente vicino; organizziamo una mangiata di pesce da Nino Letojanni??? (o comunque da quelle parti....)

Giorgio
coconutta
Collezionista D.O.C.
Collezionista D.O.C.

SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da coconutta »

rolex hunter ha scritto:
saluti

Cristina

Giorgio
Ciao Giorgio, con piacere organizziamo una bella cena , così Emmanuel sarà felice, ancora non conosce nessuno, ed noltre qui non c'è tanta gente che parla inglese o francese, possiamo fare anche dalle mie parti, prov. Trapani.
Cristina
alfredop
Siringa Rovesciata
Siringa Rovesciata
Misura preferita del pennino: Extra Fine
FountainPen.it 500 Forum n.: 061
Fp.it Vera: 002
SKYLINE EVERSHARP

Messaggio da alfredop »

Hi,

it's nice to have here another pen producer, I'm sure that a lot of us will ask informations about the new Eversharp line you have lauched.
I think that you could participate to some of the italian pen show (you will find a calendar somewhere here on this forum) to promote your pen; I looked at the Skyline web site and pens look to be fine, but of course having the possibility of handling them, will give a much better feeling about their qualities (nib, material and so on).

Ciao
Alfredo
“Andare all’inferno è facile . C’è una scala. Scendi il primo gradino. Poi scendi il secondo. Poi scivoli." (Leo Ortolani, Rat-Man n. 91)
Rispondi

Torna a “Altri”